Engage your students with these Spring Writing Prompts + Google Slide Options! These are perfect for students in third grade, fourth grade. You will enjoy these prompts that will encourage and motivate your students to write wonderful stories! All these writing prompts come in 3 formats see below!
These prompts are written on fun paper and will have students engaged with these prompts on Spring topics from Spring Fever, Earth Day, St. Patrick’s Day, Easter and much more! Please preview of set-up of prompt pages.
- Set 1: 30 Writing Prompts with illustration box
- Set 2: The 30 Writing Prompts with Prewrite/ Writing Checklist
- Set 3: Cards with illustrations cards with prompts and color image! Perfect for laminating and hole punching to use with a binder ring to hold together.
- Set 4: 2 digital options to meet your students needs (take a peek at the preview)
- 4 Graphic Organizers: for prewrite strategies and planning
DIGITAL INFORMATION: In download you will receive a PDF with the teacher notes with link to Google Slides. (see page 3)
THIS SET IS PERFECT FOR:
- classroom literacy writing groups
- morning writing warm-ups
- test preparation material
- homework writing assignments
- collaborative writing
- paragraph writing practice
- extensions for GT, or accelerated learners
- teaching writing skills (Leads, paragraphs, grammar, editing)
- substitute activities
- and much more!
Kindly Note: This product is NOT Editable and in English Only. Please Preview. If you have questions do not hesitate in emailing me at: Ladybug Shop Email
PLEASE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING
Thank you for visiting The Little Ladybug Shop. I would love for you to become a follower.
The Little Ladybug Shop followers receive new product information and discounts on any new items!
All rights reserved by Jacqueline Ortiz ©The Little Ladybug Shop . This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.