Help grow your students with print difficulty by using these Dyslexia Manuscript Letter Practice -Complete Packet Letters A-Z. This is my go to packet for my students having difficulty with print concept.
Dyslexia Teacher Tips:
- You have the flexibility to create the packet in the order of the letter you are working on.
- You can create booklets and bind pages together or another option is to laminate the cards with letter formation and words for students to keep for home or other classes.
Dyslexia Packet Includes:
- All letters with daily exercise of practicing letter formation.
- Letter sound chart
- Manuscript Letter formation
- Chart with Manuscript formation for students to take home or to class when they are not in dyslexia with you.
- Chart with words that begin with letter
- Directions included
PLEASE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING
Thank you for visiting The Little Ladybug Shop. I would love for you to become a follower.
The Little Ladybug Shop followers receive new product information and discounts on any new items!
All rights reserved by Jacqueline Ortiz ©The Little Ladybug Shop . This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.