Football Stadium Project Based Learning: Design your own Football Stadium and Persuade us to come visit it! The ultimate goal for this activity is to grow your students creativity and to help them with their persuasive writing skills. My students enjoyed these design tasks and seeing their final outcomes was so exciting.
I have provided several options of pages and activities, you pick and choose what will work for your students.
- Print and digital format included
- Student Goal: Your ultimate task is to persuade people to want to come to your football stadium. Your final task will be to create an advertisement flipbook and a persuasive writing activity.
- Clickable Table of Contents
- Student checklist pages
- Football Stadium Name
- Football Stadium Location
- Key Information
- Facts and Info, Fun Facts
- Football Stadium Food Court, Shops, and Uniforms
- Football Stadium Map
- A Day At The Football Stadium
- News Article
- Persuasive Advertisement
- Persuasive Writing Planning And Writing
- All About my Football Stadium Writing
- Advertisement Flipbook
- All About Football Stadium Teach-go Pennant
Writing Activities/ Persuasive Writing Activity:
- Persuasive advertisement
- Persuasive writing planning and writing
- All about my Football Stadium
Final Project Activities and Display:
- Advertisement flipbook
- All about my Football Stadium Teach-go pennant
DESIGN YOUR OWN PBL PROJECTS ARE PERFECT FOR:
- classroom literacy writing groups
- early finisher projects
- homework writing assignments
- collaborative writing
- extensions for GT, or accelerated learners
- substitute activities
- and much more!
If you have questions do not hesitate in emailing me at: Ladybug Shop Email
PLEASE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING
All rights reserved by Jacqueline Ortiz ©The Little Ladybug Shop. This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.