Grow your writers’ with this Print + Digital Bonus Weekly Writing Packet perfect for test prep! This is a 20 week packet that includes components to a balanced writing class. It includes a weekly prompt, revising & editing of a mini paragraph, and student will go through the writing process to publish a writing sample.
- Print and digital version included (see page 3-4 for digital link)
- Each week students are given a writing prompt and a paragraph to revise focusing on the prompt to mentor and encourage writing.
- Writing Prompts Focus on: Narrative, Expository, and Creative Writing.
- 20 publishing pages included for final drafts.
- CUPS and ARMS poster for student notebooks
- Extra large page for revising if needed with more lines
- Answer key included for revising paragraphs.
WRITING SUGGESTED SCHEDULE:
- Day 1 : Read prompt and edit paragraph
- Day 2: Notice and brainstorming
- Day 3: Introduction (Hook Writing)
- Day 4: The body of the story
- Day 5: Closing, ARMS and CUPS
THIS SET IS PERFECT FOR:
- classroom literacy writing groups
- morning writing warm-ups
- test preparation material
- homework writing assignments
- collaborative writing
- paragraph writing practice
- extensions for GT, or accelerated learners
- teaching writing skills (Leads, paragraphs, grammar, editing)
- substitute activities
- and much more!
Kindly Note: This product is NOT Editable and in English Only. Please Preview. I use these with my students in grades 3-5, I work in small groups. If you have questions do not hesitate in emailing me at: Ladybug Shop Email
PLEASE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING
Thank you for visiting The Little Ladybug Shop. I would love for you to become a follower.
The Little Ladybug Shop followers receive new product information and discounts on any new items!
All rights reserved by Jacqueline Ortiz ©The Little Ladybug Shop . This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.